The dietary rules
In order to achieve a good level of health, we should pay attention to and emphasize on our nutrition, applying the six basic dietary rules that aim to the better and faster digestion of foods for a functional and clean digestive system (ή digestive tract;). Besides, the biggest part of the organization’s defense is in the digestive system.
1. The feeling of hunger is what we obey to above all! Without it, the digestive liquids are not produced and the procedure of digestion is delayed with devastating consequences for our health. The conclusion drawn is that we shouldn’t eat by the clock, but only when we feel hungry.
2. Natural foods, vegetables, fruits and nuts are important to be in a leading position in our daily nutrition, as they provide our organization with the necessary vitamins, metals and trace elements thus building a strong organization. They also have their own enzymes that can easily be digested without having the organization produce peptic enzymes after a long and tiresome procedure.
3. We eat simply. This means that we don’t combine different kinds of food in the same meal. For every food we eat, the organization should produce the necessary enzymes in order to digest it. The fewer combinations we make in a meal, the quicker and easier the digestion of food is done.
4. We avoid big meals. The large quantity of food in a meal makes us feel uncomfortable and steals our energy. This happens for two reasons. First, because our organization is having a difficult time to digest all this quantity of food at once, leading to the delay of the digestion procedure. Second, it makes us have a bloated stomach, which in its turn pressures the diaphragm making our breath difficult and leading to a deep breath.
5. No food is good if we are having a difficult time to digest it. The nutrition is different for every person because different food is suitable for each one of us, thus only that food is good for us. In order to consume a food, it needs to be attractive for us, we need to like it. The body itself shows us which the appropriate foods for us are. Even if we eat the most nutritional food, if we don’t like its appearance and its taste, we won’t assimilate it and it will transform into poison in our body.
6. The secret of health and of long life is fasting! When we refer to fasting we mean the total abstinence from food. We fast for as little as one day per week, for half or for a whole day. We can’t abstain from food completely; we can consume only fruits and juices for a day. This gives the opportunity to our organization, as long as it stops dealing with the digestive procedure, to regulate other issues that the organization has. A further benefit is that the food‘s metabolism waste is effectively removed.
Health and breathing specialist